Nolan Kicks 4 Causes

Coming home from a Lucky Fin Weekend, I met up with Nolan in Anderson, Indiana. Nolan is a super cool kid who raises money with an annual 3v3 soccer tournament in Connersville, Indiana for Limbitless Solutions. This organization is located at University of Central Florida and partnered with e-NABLE. He saw my interview with 44 News awhile back whereupon he decided to get in touch with me. When I finally met him on Sunday he surprised me with a tournament T-shirt AND a check for my e-NABLE endeavors with the money he raised from the “Speed Kick” event he held at his tournament! I’m so thankful for Nolan’s generous support! Please check him out here.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Fin Project Weekend 2019

Exploring Career Paths

Microsoft Super Bowl Advertisement