GoFundMe Day 1

Yesterday I made a GoFundMe account in hopes of collecting a little funding from anyone who wanted to give a helping hand. As of now, we are at $570.00.
Amazing!
I’m so thankful for all of these supporters. I never knew Kenzie’s Helping Hands had such a fan base, although, I am thrilled to have discovered this. The goal is set for $1000.00 because GoFundMe requires a set amount, but in actuality there isn’t a set amount I need to raise.
My main intention with the funding is to cover filament costs for 3D printing– as we need to print test hands of every kind– but I’m also looking into finding another outlet to promote more awareness. This time, to a larger audience. Quite honestly, I’m not sure how to initiate this course of action, but I’m going to give it my best effort!
If you want to monitor it’s progress, here is the GoFundMe link


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Fin Project Weekend 2019

Exploring Career Paths

Microsoft Super Bowl Advertisement