44 News Interview

I’m so thankful to have had the opportunity to spread limb difference awareness on such a grand platform! JoJo Gentry from 44 News interviewed me about my completion of the e-NABLE Phoenix V2 3D printed hand after viewing my initial Tweet regarding the device. The interview really put in perspective for me just how many people can be reached through the media and how the number of views impacted my continued campaign for limb difference awareness. Every effort made directly promotes the familiarization of our condition. Here’s the link to the interview: Mt. Vernon Soccer Star with Limb Difference Builds 3D Hand
I received so many notes following the interview’s airing, and I’m so grateful for all of the support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Fin Project Weekend 2019

Exploring Career Paths

Microsoft Super Bowl Advertisement